The 2021 Land Rover and Range Rover models are known for impressive off-road capability, but they are also impressive when it comes to towing. Not only do they offer impressive towing capability in every vehicle, but many new Land Rover and Range Rover models come with technology that makes towing easier.
For example, the Advanced Tow Assist system makes towing easier by ensuring optimal stability of both your vehicle and your trailer. Moreover, multiple tow bar systems are offered including electrically deployable tow bars and a multi-height tow bard.
Here is an overview of the different towing capabilities of new 2021 Land Rover and Range Rover models.
- Land Rover Defender: 3,500 kg (7,720 lb)
- Land Rover Discovery: 3,720 kg (8,200 lb)
- Land Rover Discovery Sport: 2,000 kg (4,410 lb)
- Range Rover: 3,500 kg (7,720 lb)
- Range Rover Evoque: 1,800 kg (3,970 lb)
- Range Rover Sport: 3,500 kg (7,720 lb)
- Range Rover Velar: 2,500 kg (5,510 lb)
Contact us today to learn more!